SMACO S500 0.7L Mini Scuba Tank
What You Will Get
- Package A: S500 0.7L scuba tank+ Anti-lose Rope
- Package B: S500 0.7L scuba tank+ Anti-lose Rope+ Refill Adapter+0.7L Portable bag
- Package C: S500 0.7L scuba tank+ Anti-lose Rope+0.7L Portable bag+ Second-generation high-pressure pump
- Package D: S500 0.7L scuba tank+ Anti-lose Rope+0.7L Portable bag +Long handbag+Refill adapter+Snorkeling mask+Second-generation high-pressure pump
Package E: S500 0.7L scuba tank+ Anti-lose Rope+0.7L Portable bag+ SMACO Heap 1 4500psi electric air compressor(Including an oil-water separator and some maintenance parts)
Do not use this article before reading and understanding the instructions and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10m. Do not attempt to use it as an air supply in deep water.
2. This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving within 30 meters.
3. This product is suitable for waters above 10℃ Celsius.
4.Inflate the product before use and check for damage or leakage. Never use items that are damaged, leaking, or showing signs of performance error.
5. The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000 PSI or 200bar, And can only fill the compressed air that the human body breathes. Gases with an oxygen content greater than 40% cannot be used.
6. Keep the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a car trunk or high temperature, or put it in the fire.
7. After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8. When the gauge pointer reaches the red area, please rise to the surface, inflate again to use.
9.Emergency equipment must be used in an emergency. This product does not provide protection in the event of danger.
10. When using for the first time, please practice in shallow water.