Mini scuba cylinder SMACO S400, with regulator and 1L capacity, enough to last 15 to 20 minutes underwater.
Do you need to dive underwater for a few minutes? This mini scuba diving tank is the solution, which guarantees you 340 breaths underwater, great, isn't it?
This mini scuba tank is only the size of a bottle of water and allows you to dive to a depth of 3 meters. It is completely independent, allowing you to breathe underwater for a few minutes to pick up things or untie ropes stuck in the ship’s propeller.
An unprecedented experience
We knew that people use mini scuba tanks for recreational diving, yacht maintenance, lobstering, treasure hunting, fossil hunting, etc. … There are so many feedback videos from all over the world. If you are a professional diving enthusiast or a diving beginner, don’t hesitate to get your spare diving artifact.
More delicate details
High-precision instrument underwater fluorescent display Breathing mouthpiece Ergonomic design, comfortable to use and not easy to fall Pressure relief valve Press and hold moderately for easy pressure relief.
SMACO S400 diving gear adopts a constant pressure air outlet device to make the air outlet pressure constant, making breathing very easy.At the same time, an external explosion-proof valve design is adopted, which makes the explosion-proof index more accurate and safer to use.
- Package A: S400 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag
- Package B: S400 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag +Handbag
- Package C: S400 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag +Handbag+refill adapter+snorkeling mask
- Package D: S400 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag + Second-generation high-pressure pump
- Package E: S400 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag +Long handbag+Refill adapter+Snorkeling mask+Second-generation high-pressure pump
- Package F: S400 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag + Smaco heap 1 4500psi electric air compressor(Including an oil-water separator and some maintenance parts)
Warning: Please do not use this product before you read and understand the instruction and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving gas sources within 10 meters. Do not try to use it as a gas source in deeper waters.
2. This product can be used as a spare air source for recreational diving within a depth of 30 meters.
3. Before using this product, t is strongly recommended that you be trained or certified by a recognized certification body in scuba diving technology. The use of this breathing apparatus by uncertified or trained personnel is dangerous and may cause serious injury or death.
4. This product is suitable for use in waters above 10 Degrees Celsius.
5. Inflate the product before use and check the product for damage or leakage. Never use products that are damaged, leaking, or showing signs of performance failure.
6. The maximum canning pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can't be used for gases containing more than 40% oxygen. Please use clean and dry compressed air.
7. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
8. This product is a high-precision product. Please do not disassemble this product at will. Unauthorized disassembly and assembly of this product may damage the product.
9. Do not use this product separately. Need to be accompanied by two or more people.
10. After use, please wash the product with clear water.
11. The pressure gauge indicator reaches the red area, please rise to the surface of the water and use it again after inflation.
12. First time please practice in the shallow waters.
1. Before using this product, please carefully read and understand the product manual.
2. The aeration value of the product shall not exceed 20MPA.
3. Do not fill gas with an oxygen content greater than 40%.
4. It will be faster to inflate the product using a matching special switch through a large oxygen tank or an electric pump. A manual inflating pump is used as a backup filling method.
5. After filling the air, you must release the pressure first! Otherwise, it could be dangerous.