Mini Scuba Cylinder: breath simply and differently underwater!
This 0.5-liter mini diving bottle allows you to breathe underwater for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do you need to dive underwater for a few minutes? This mini scuba diving tank is the solution.
- For the owner who needs to unanchor or inspect the hull.
- You are a snorkeling lover, a fun explorer of the underwater world, you will get a kind of enjoyment!
- You are an experienced diver, if you misjudge your level or worse an air failure, this mini diving bottle will be used as a spare tank!
Top SMACO Mini Scuba Tanks To Own
SMACO S300 is a 0.5l mini scuba tank that you can fill by yourself, and allows you to breathe up to 5-10 minutes! It is suitable for every professional diver or beginner. Diving for a few minutes becomes a different experience.
- Lightweight practicality
- Quick oxygen charging
- Fitted with gauge meters
- Added comfort with silicone mouthpieces
- Oxygen reserve in case of fire emergencies
We knew that people use mini scuba tanks for recreational diving, yacht maintenance, lobstering, treasure hunting, fossil hunting, etc. … There are so many SMACO S300's feedback videos from all over the world. If you are a professional diving enthusiast or a diving beginner, don’t hesitate to get your spare diving artifact.
RIGHT CAPACITY AND SIZE
The diving tank has a capacity of 0.5L and can be used for 170 underwater breaths at full capacity. It can be used for 5-10 minutes of diving time. The weight of the product is 2.38 pounds, allowing you to easily use it underwater.
EASIEST WAY TO USE
SMACO scuba diving tank is very easy to use, you simply place the bite-mouthpiece into your mouth and you have hands free to swim underwater. Making the right tank choice can significantly improve your diving enjoyment.
1* Oxygen tank 1* Portable bag 1* Diving glasses 1* cloth case 1* Refill adapter 1* Hand pump
Warning: Please do not use this product before you read and understand the instruction and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving gas sources within 10 meters. Do not try to use it as a gas source in deeper waters.
2. This product can be used as a spare air source for recreational diving within a depth of 30 meters.
3. Before using this product, t is strongly recommended that you be trained or certified by a recognized certification body in scuba diving technology. The use of this breathing apparatus by uncertified or trained personnel is dangerous and may cause serious injury or death.
4. This product is suitable for use in waters above 10 Degrees Celsius.
5. Inflate the product before use and check the product for damage or leakage. Never use products that are damaged, leaking, or showing signs of performance failure.
6. The maximum canning pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can't be used for gases containing more than 40% oxygen. Please use clean and dry compressed air.
7. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
8. This product is a high-precision product. Please do not disassemble this product at will. Unauthorized disassembly and assembly of this product may damage the product.
9. Do not use this product separately. Need to be accompanied by two or more people.
10. After use, please wash the product with clear water.
11. The pressure gauge indicator reaches the red area, please rise to the surface of the water and use it again after inflation.
12. First time please practice in the shallow waters.
1. Before using this product, please carefully read and understand the product manual.
2. The aeration value of the product shall not exceed 20MPA.
3. Do not fill gas with an oxygen content greater than 40%.
4. It will be faster to inflate the product using a matching special switch through a large oxygen tank or an electric pump. A manual inflating pump is used as a backup filling method.
5. After filling the air, you must release the pressure first! Otherwise, it could be dangerous.