S400pro is a mini scuba tank that you can fill by yourself, and allows you to breathe up to 20 minutes! It is suitable for every professional diver or beginner. Even new divers need their reliability. Diving for a few minutes becomes a different experience.
- Lightweight practicality
- Quick air charging
- Fitted with gauge meters
- Added comfort with silicone mouthpieces
- Oxygen reserve in case of fire emergencies
SMACO cylinders often are used for freediving and recreational diving, or as a backup cylinder for scuba diving.
It is easy to carry, you can take it on vacations, go to the island to relax and enjoy the underwater world, regardless of whether the destination has no diving equipment to rent.
We knew that people use mini scuba tanks for recreational diving, yacht maintenance, lobstering, treasure hunting, fossil hunting, etc. … There are so many SMACO feedback videos from all over the world. If you are a professional diving enthusiast or a diving beginner, don’t hesitate to get your spare diving artifact.
S400pro mini scuba tank uses an extension tube to connect to the pressure gauge, which is more convenient for us to check the pressure gauge when diving. At the same time, our original portable messenger bag has been changed to a portable waist pack bag. You can easily carry it and free your hands to do more things underwater.
Larger Capacity But Portable
SAMCO diving tank has a capacity of 1L and can be used for 340 underwater breaths at full capacity. It can be used for 15-20 minutes of diving time(Specifically, Is different for each person).
- You can use a high-pressure hand pump to inflate the scuba tank at any time. (Usually, fill up in about 25-30 minutes.)
- You can use 8mm SMACO refill adapters, large bottles guide vials, usually filling a 1-liter diving tank in 8 seconds.
- If you have a high-pressure electric pump at home (The pressure of the electric pump must be higher than 3000PSI/200Bar/20MPA), it is convenient for you to inflate the diving bottle.
Enjoy Your SMACO Bottles
SMACO cylinders are relatively small, yet very strong containers that hold large volumes of compressed gas. Make sure you get prepared on your next dive with one of our air tanks made from high-strength aluminum alloys.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Package A: S400Pro 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag
- Package B: S400Pro 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag + Second-generation high-pressure pump
- Package C: S400Pro 1L scuba tank+1L Portable bag +Aluminum alloy box+Refill adapter
Warning: Please do not use this product before you read and understand the instruction and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving gas sources within 10 meters. Do not try to use it as a gas source in deeper waters.
2. This product can be used as a spare air source for recreational diving within a depth of 30 meters.
3. Before using this product, t is strongly recommended that you be trained or certified by a recognized certification body in scuba diving technology. The use of this breathing apparatus by uncertified or trained personnel is dangerous and may cause serious injury or death.
4. This product is suitable for use in waters above 10 Degrees Celsius.
5. Inflate the product before use and check the product for damage or leakage. Never use products that are damaged, leaking, or showing signs of performance failure.
6. The maximum canning pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can't be used for gases containing more than 40% oxygen. Please use clean and dry compressed air.
7. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
8. This product is a high-precision product. Please do not disassemble this product at will. Unauthorized disassembly and assembly of this product may damage the product.
9. Do not use this product separately. Need to be accompanied by two or more people.
10. After use, please wash the product with clear water.
11. The pressure gauge indicator reaches the red area, please rise to the surface of the water and use it again after inflation.
12. First time please practice in the shallow waters.
1. Before using this product, please carefully read and understand the product manual.
2. The aeration value of the product shall not exceed 20MPA.
3. Do not fill gas with an oxygen content greater than 40%.
4. It will be faster to inflate the product using a matching special switch through a large oxygen tank or an electric pump. A manual inflating pump is used as a backup filling method.
5. After filling the air, you must release the pressure first! Otherwise, it could be dangerous.